Ram CPU Compatibility

Hello Community!

I know my pc has a trash motherboard. I know it has a trash CPU. Just don't comment on that, I made a mistake.

The issue is, I had a Pentium E5300 that came with my motherboard when I got it used on EBay (HP Pegatron IPIEL-LA3), and it was terrible and not capable of anything. It however, was working with 7 gigabytes (1gb 1066mhz ddr3, 1gb 1066mhz ddr3, 4gb 1600mhz ddr3, 1gb 1066mhz ddr3), and my new processor (Intel Core 2 Quad q9300) cannot take my 4gb stick. I cannot game with 4gb (I had an extra 1gb stick that was exactly the same as the others), as my ram was filling up to fast and causing freezing in game. Why is my 4gb stick not working? I seriously think it is ridiculous that I cannot upgrade my PC without another downgrade. This has happened a few times with other parts in this pc. 

38 minutes ago, TVG33K said:

Hello Community!

I know my pc has a trash motherboard. I know it has a trash CPU. Just don't comment on that, I made a mistake.

The issue is, I had a Pentium E5300 that came with my motherboard when I got it used on EBay (HP Pegatron IPIEL-LA3), and it was terrible and not capable of anything. It however, was working with 7 gigabytes (1gb 1066mhz ddr3, 1gb 1066mhz ddr3, 4gb 1600mhz ddr3, 1gb 1066mhz ddr3), and my new processor (Intel Core 2 Quad q9300) cannot take my 4gb stick. I cannot game with 4gb (I had an extra 1gb stick that was exactly the same as the others), as my ram was filling up to fast and causing freezing in game. Why is my 4gb stick not working? I seriously think it is ridiculous that I cannot upgrade my PC without another downgrade. This has happened a few times with other parts in this pc. 

might have just crapped.

could prob google it, and get it for an quick 25

MF UH BEANS

Still no luck, and I don't know if I have the patience to buy more RAM, I just want to know why it doesn't work. I will test the stick in a different computer