DPI Changes when mirroring?

Hey everybody! 

So I have a bit of an odd problem. I purchased a capture card a few weeks back to get my dual PC streaming setup up & running & I'm basically stuck using OBS Studio on my gaming PC, Fullscreen monitoring onto the capture card & than that signal going to my laptop for encoding (so basically having it set up as a third display) The issue is that the frames look kinda choppy like that & that's the only thing I have yet to solve.. I can't pass the video signal through the capture card with 2 cables bcs it's HDMI & my gaming monitor runs at 144HZ, so the only thing to do is mirroring displays & here's the weird part, When I mirror displays it works fine all the time, except while I'm in-game & DPI is higher for some reason, but only "half" the time.. For instance with PUBG, while I'm in-game shooting, driving or just running around everything is fine & how it should be, but when I press TAB to open my inventory or while I'm in the lobby, the DPI is changed to a lot higher (And by DPI I mean the speed of the mouse cursor, not the actual DPI on the mouse...) So I'm basically gaming with two very different speeds which doesn't work out... so if anybody knows how to fix this or what might be wrong, I would appreciate it very much & thank you for reading all of this ^_^ all specs about the hardware down bellow, have a nice day/night! 9_9

Displays:

Gaming display: 24GM77-B - 1920x1080 @144HZ

Second display: LG 27UD69-W / 2160x3840 @64HZ

Capture card:

AverMedia Live Gamer Extreme - 1920x1080 @60HZ

And ofc stuff like maxing out my CPU or GPU on either computer is not the case, this is just a bizarre issue I'm having..

71EZIPFERyL._SL1500_.jpg