Awesome Miner Not Switching Profitability

I have set up my GTX 1070 to mine with Awesome Miner and everything is fin except the profit switching part. I have individually tried all of my pools that it is supposed to mine to and each currency and they work fine individually but when I put them all under a pool groupt Awesome miner will only pick one and stick with that one. image.png.79cdb6ae922de90ca2269b99eed18901.pngThese are the coins and servers and the addresses I have them set to. All except the Monero and Verge are in a pool group because Monero is for my CPU while Verge is not set up yet.

image.png.19d210188295f8767ec829ffbc4f5f89.pngHere is the pool group I created so that the 1070 will mine these. I am using WhattoMine in the Statistics tab to profit switch and it is set to switch every 2 minutes.

image.png.bb4c2866fe2704a9e1aa512525794b90.pngHere is the profit switching settings.

image.png.1846f8268dd44eae0a7e8ea869f46028.pngAnd then here is the Profit Profile settings for the specific Miner I have created. Notice the Override Global Profit Switching Settings box is not clicked. And after all of this my GPU is still mining Feathercoin instead of the more profitable GoBYte at the moment. I gave it over an hour to switch but all it did was mine Feathercoin. Thanks for any help at all. Please ask if I need to get a picture of anything else. Thanks.

image.png

@Cypher-Jackson Thansk for the video but I wanted to only mine those specific coins. I do not want to mine all of the coins on say Neoscrypt. Only the ones I posted and thats why I wanted to do it through Awesome Miner, not mining pool hub. Now if I could create my own Profit Switcher on Mining Pool Hub I would.