semi defect motherboards

i found some local deals with cpu and mobo bundle can you help me choose?

an i5-4460 with  h81mobo, issue: 1 ram slot is defective, 2 out of 4 sata defect, 

or an i5-3570k with z77 mobo, issue only the x4 pcie slot is working both the x8 and x16 are defect, black screen

I would get the first one just so you can connect a gpu to a 16x slot

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, thelordofwarr said:

I would get the first one just so you can connect a gpu to a 16x slot

Is there a huge difference between the performance of x4 and x16 slot? 

It's the badwitch mostly, depends on the gpu, mostly 8x is fine with older one 4x also, but I would always prefer more pcie slots that work, you can e.g. get a data pcie card if you need the ports later on

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: