Fan Controller question

Friend is giving me fan controller for my PC , and i was wondering if you know the model or the size of this ? will it mount on my V51 thermaltake Case or it is going to be a small?

J6ieUirri5kB.jpg

I would say that it's for a 5.25" driveway so if you have one it should fit in there. Sadly I don't know the model if this one.

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

3 hours ago, thelordofwarr said:

I would say that it's for a 5.25" driveway so if you have one it should fit in there. Sadly I don't know the model if this one.

it was for floppy slot and passed on it found one on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aerocool-Fan-Controller-with-USB-3-0-and-Audio-Mic-StrikeX-X1000/222857083840?hash=item33e3513bc0:g:Hs8AAOSwb6dak-re 

this one, it should fit right , in my Case v51 can i mount it instead of DVD slot ?