Opinions on Bungies Road Map?

Xander Cousins

So I know this has been out since the end of January but I never did get a chance to ask what people thought of this?

As you can see some interesting instillations would be happening during update 1.1.4 with the addition of the Classic Iron Banner Control 6v6, A new option in the crucible directory of weekly crucible playlists including Mayhem and Rumble with addition to Duo's to come later.

So I bring this up as I recently stopped with Destiny 2 and tbh seeing this kind of makes me want to return to it as a hardcore player but is still debatable. As when 1.1.4 drops it kind of brings back end game features as from what I read on their post was that Nightfall Specific Gear will be brought along with the Emblems of them.

In an Ideal world I would greatly like to see them incorporate the areas the fixed in Destiny 1 into Destiny 2. this being the Crucible Directory, Nightfall weapons and well some new nightfalls/Strikes. Upon all this it would be great if they brought back the Iron Lords Temple Social space. Which I'm curious why they removed in the first place? Is it for upcoming expansions or DLCs? or did they really just want to forget Destiny 1 all together?

Anyway Like I said this is pretty late but I would like to hear feedback on this in would you guys come back if the game improved or has it already been thrown to the side or moved to the Trash Bin?  

destiny-2-development-roadmap.jpg.eebaf69b5b9ecb5cdad9c882deb3dc26.jpg

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...