Refurbished iPhones

Has anyone bought a refurbished iPhone? How's the experience. I am eyeballing an iPhone 7 for $665 on Amazon. It seems like a really good deal. What's the catch? 

UPDATE: Bestbuy is selling refurbished iPhones at a huge discount right now. I just got a refurbished rose gold (LOL) iPhone 7 with 128gb of storage ofr $600. The older models cost even less (obviously).

Amazon refurbished iPhones are all legit by my experiences, it’s very uncommon to find a scam on amazon but if you buy it and it isn’t what the product stated it was amazon will refund you very fast. You just have to contact customer support and they are usually pretty good at handling that stuff.

3 hours ago, Sergifq said:

Amazon refurbished iPhones are all legit by my experiences, it’s very uncommon to find a scam on amazon but if you buy it and it isn’t what the product stated it was amazon will refund you very fast. You just have to contact customer support and they are usually pretty good at handling that stuff.

Sounds great! Plus, I got $200 worth of Amazon gift cards. It's just soooo tempting.