Multiple Tv Room SetUp, 1Pc/ 6 Tv

Hi Guys,

I would like to share with you a personal project, i'm currently working on it. I will attach the drawing of the setup, Maybe it could be helpful.

Thinks to consider, 

I need an expert opinion here, I would be very grateful if you could give me a hand guys, so here are the questions:

2) Setup Limitations

3)HDMI limitations, for example,  loss of quality vs length 

4)Split Limitations and posible solutions

5) Spliters or Lan Extenders?

6) Information about the cost of each spliter, quality/price cost and benefits

7) Reference of each element required

8)Any other advice or suggestion that you can give me in general about the whole setup.

Thank You very much guys,

If you think this post could be in another forum, do not forget to tell me.

IMG_20180305_131306.jpg

According to the diagram, you need 4 screens to show one thing and two to display another?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

56 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

According to the diagram, you need 4 screens to show one thing and two to display another?

Exactly, that's the idea..

On 3/5/2018 at 12:38 PM, Jamiec1130 said:

On 3/5/2018 at 1:35 PM, YarakOwama said:

Exactly, that's the idea..

Just to be very clear: the 4 screens are going to show the exact same thing. They won't be a tiled display, they won't be a multi-panel display, they will be exact copies of each other. What's the usage case here?