Display "History"

Hey, so I'm going to have a presentation on monitors/displays in school and I just want to be sure in the info i have.

Basically I want you to please make a "list" down below of all the screen types(CRT,LCD,OLED,...) and what panels they use(LCD: TN,IPS,...). I would really appreciate the help you give me...

One of the things I would like to know is if the CRT is the oldest "computer" display that was used?

I don't know a lot about all the things, so if there are any mistakes in the top text im sorry lol..

there is even a wikipedia page called "History of display technology", you are being lazy. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

LOL... I'll go there then xD Thanks... Didnt find that page wiki page when I was looking...

You didn't look very hard cause its the first result from simply searching "display history" on google :P 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

The wiki page and the 2nd search have some good info, but there is really not a lot of good detailed information