I5 8600k OC temps

Hi, i was trying to oc my 8600k, and get it to the 5.0ghz profile, but iddle i got it in 50ºc and running cinebench goes to around 95ºc
i got a aio watercooling 1 fan 120mm (i know, not the best) should i lower the oc? or thats temps are ok?

Just now, Himommies said:

Temps are not ok

try for 4.8

Ok, i'll try and post an update

95 is too hot, I wouldn't go over 80-85 (I WOULDN'T (sometimes you have to say that twice)) also 50 on idle is also a bit too hot for my taste, maybe go to 4.8/4.7ghz

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

First try fine tuning the voltage to as low as possible at 5Ghz and check how low can you get those temps, than go down in 100MHz increments and fine tune the voltage at each to the lowest possible voltage at that clock. Do this until your temps don't go over 80C under OCCT, PRIME95 or AIDA64 streess fpu.

40ºC on iddle 85ºc ish running cinebench at 4.7ghz

15 minutes ago, kukrimate said:

First try fine tuning the voltage to as low as possible at 5Ghz and check how low can you get those temps, than go down in 100MHz increments and fine tune the voltage at each to the lowest possible voltage at that clock. Do this until your temps don't go over 80C under OCCT, PRIME95 or AIDA64 streess fpu.

gonna try this now

I think probably my room its just too hot