Dolby Headphone, Pro Logic, SRS?

Hi!

I'm going to get a headphone soon, and I have been wondering of which one..

the top of the list is the Razer Tiamat 7.1, after that comes Tritton Warhead 7.1 (virtual sorround 7.1, with Dolby Headphone and Pro Logic II)

I have such a problem to choose which one!

I really rely on Razer but soooo many people recommends Pro Logic...

BTW, what is SRS and is it a better choice?

if you have another headphone to recommend, please write it.

another BTW, I want the headset to look cool, kinda resembling the two on my list.

Please help me!  :angry:

Vengeance 1500, look good and it had virtual 7.1 and sounds pretty good IMO

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

In the audio subforum, we care about audio quality, not looks or fancy features. If you insist on asking for advice on products like the two in your OP, I suggest you ask the peripherals subforum.

A good headphone, which would have better positional audio, sound better in general, be of better build can be had for less money, and adding a separate microphone will still be cheaper. Common recommendations are the Sennheiser HD 558 and audio-technica ATH-AD700X. The only headset which is sometimes at a price that makes sense is the Sennheiser PC 360 because it uses HD 558 drivers. 

I don't want to drive you off, so if you're intrigued by the separate headphone option and want to know more, let us know. :)

In the audio subforum, we care about audio quality, not looks or fancy features. If you insist on asking for advice on products like the two in your OP, I suggest you ask the peripherals subforum.

I know that you mean the best, and quality > features but... That was the most snobby thing I have read on the forums so far.

You mean like this? All of them from my amp produce them. My headphones box or description never mention or claimed themself have any of these. i.e: 7.1 virtual surround, Dolby etc etc.

post-3058-0-39217700-1387373442.png

post-3058-0-85985800-1387373493_thumb.pn

I know that you mean the best, and quality > features but... That was the most snobby thing I have read on the forums so far.

tumblr_md3e0sqs6l1r0ftodo1_500.gif