GreenMachine

FromWhitin

I have that mobo! It's a beast for the price!

My asrock board was much much much better to overclock with!! I dont really like it but it looks awesome, when i bump up the voltage above 1.2 the chips on the board starts overheating and drops the multiplier to 16

I'm really disappointed

so, i went to the shop today and guess what... THEY ACTUALLY GAVE ME A NEW PROCESSOR!, so i got the machine up and running again:D

• 4 weeks later...

so, i went to the shop today and guess what... THEY ACTUALLY GAVE ME A NEW PROCESSOR!, so i got the machine up and running again:D

As a fellow dutchman, where did you buy all of your components with such good service?

PC: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.3GHZ | Corsair H100i | ASUS ROG Maximus IV Hero | ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP 3GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHZ | Samsung Evo 250GB | 2TB Seagate Baracudda | Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

Can't wait to see the finished product!

CPU-Intel Core i7-6700k  Motherboard-Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Mini ITX LGA1151  

GPU-MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB  Ram-16GB HyperX Fury Black DDR4-2133  Case-Corsair 250D Black  

Displays-Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX (1920x1200) & Samsung 4k TV 

PSU-Corsair RMx 850W 80+ Gold   Cooling-Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid Cooler   

Keyboard-Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Brown   Mouse-Razer Naga 2012     Sound-Sennheiser HD 650

• 2 weeks later...

As a fellow dutchman, where did you buy all of your components with such good service?

At azerty.nl. Awesome shop

Got some money troubles so got to wait a bit:(:( also havr been thinking about the new nzxt h440. Check it out, awesome case!

does any of you know when the nzxy h440 will be released?, i'm thinking about this case for several reasons.

the watercooling support is much better, i can add 360 rads without any trouble and modding.

the modding i planned to do like the full cover plate over de psu is already done with some cool light effects.

the case itself looks cool, the "finishing touch" seems to be much better then my case, which i personally like.

depends on the price tho, if the case cost something around 200-250 euro's, then i just keep the case i use now.

• 1 month later...

i know it has  been some time before i posted anything and i wanted to let you guys know the following:

i will get the nzxt h440 and sell my case just because it is much better for watercooling and all the modding i had planned are already pre-done on that one.

i still planned to do the watercooling but i decided to get a full time job first since i'm almost done with school and pretty low on money and i really wanna go to defqon1.

i already know what parts to pick and this is a list of the parts i decided to get:

2x EK-CoolStream RAD XT 360

Koolance pump PMP-450

XSPC RayStorm CPU Waterblock Intel

PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 1/2 ID- 3/4 OD- bloodshed red

xspc photon 270 tube resovoir

13mm (1/2 ID - 5/8 OD) koolance screwfitting G1/4 black

i'm not sure yet about the coolant and tubing, if you guys got any other suggestions or criticism then please let me know