GreenMachine

FromWhitin

Far from done but as i make progress i will upload new stuff:)

specs:

case: corsair 600t white

GPU: Gainward gtx 780 reference

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.8 ghz with corsair h100i

Mobo: Asrock z77 extreme4

Ram: GEiL hardcore gaming ram 1333 @ 1600

soundcard: asus xonar phoebus solo

PSU: Corsair cx750m

SSD: samsung 840 pro 256gb

HDD: samsung 1tb 7600rpm

future cooling:

GPU: xspc gtx titan

CPU: xspc raystorm

Res: Bitspower 250

Pump: koolance pump PMP-450

Rad: XSPC RX240 Dual Fan Radiator (will maybe add a second one later on

Coolant: Mayhem aurora green

Fittings: EK-CSQ

Future Customization:

Full cover alu plate all over the motherboard and motherboard tray hiding all the uglyness.

Full cover alu plate over the psu, cables and pump

Removing the hdd bay and 5.25" bays

custom sleeving or extension cable for the 24 pin connector with individual sleeving.

i will paint the plates black and maybe green, not sure tho.

this is a looooooong project and will take a while before it's finished because i need the money and time for it.

post-38239-0-48951300-1387365494_thumb.j

post-38239-0-17821500-1387365506_thumb.j

post-38239-0-33622500-1387365524_thumb.j

i don't see a green excluding the gpu and the cpu cooler.......

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

i don't see a green excluding the gpu and the cpu cooler.......

The cx750m has a bit of green on it   :P

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

because its not finished yet, it wil get green led's in the gpu and cpu cooler, will get transparent tubing with green liquid and the alu plates will also get a bit of green, the ram i will upgrade to 16gb just black instead of red.

oh and i will add 1 green led strip.

just be patience.

I seriously want to see a white and green build just a thought painting the psu white, sleeving with white and green, plastidiping the mobo ect...

I seriously want to see a white and green build just a thought painting the psu white, sleeving with white and green, plastidiping the mobo ect...

i will make it white/black/green but what is plastidiping the mobo?.

i planned to make something that covers the whole motherboard tray with some cut outs for the connectors i need, but it's allot of work since everything need to be precise so i won't short out my motherboard.

i will make it white/black/green but what is plastidiping the mobo?.

i planned to make something that covers the whole motherboard tray with some cut outs for the connectors i need, but it's allot of work since everything need to be precise so i won't short out my motherboard.

its like paint but when it freezes its like a rubber coat that can easily be peeled off 

its like paint but when it freezes its like a rubber coat that can easily be peeled off 

wouldn't that brick the motherboard?

Will be solid I hope

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Soooo, i made a big mistake, yesterday i dropped my h100i cpu block on the socket and the pins where messed up, i managed to bend them back but 2 ram slots are dead and whenever i plug in my headset now(usb) i get allot of static noise, so i won't be using it anymore before it ruins more, i will buy a new board now and was thinking about the msi mpower z77 one, nice mad black pcb but it got yellow on it instead of green but all the other ones are red and blue, gigabyte got green but it's xl-atx and m-atx:(

Soooo, i made a big mistake, yesterday i dropped my h100i cpu block on the socket and the pins where messed up, i managed to bend them back but 2 ram slots are dead and whenever i plug in my headset now(usb) i get allot of static noise, so i won't be using it anymore before it ruins more, i will buy a new board now and was thinking about the msi mpower z77 one, nice mad black pcb but it got yellow on it instead of green but all the other ones are red and blue, gigabyte got green but it's xl-atx and m-atx:(

Paints the yellow parts.

so, i ordert the board, i hope it's a nice board:), it sure looks nice, i maybe paint the yellow parts like tristan1035 said...

also i'm not sure how i gunna make those alu plates since i have to change the template again for the new motherboard.

i think i get my new board tomorrow, i will upload pictures and information soon

so i finely got my motherboard and installed everything with succes!

here is the box:D, finely.........

post-38239-0-89019000-1388177006_thumb.j

compared the motherboards to each other, the msi one looks much better doens't it!

post-38239-0-24806500-1388177022_thumb.j

my not-so-great cable manegment. ah well can't really complain since everything fits well:)

post-38239-0-23322400-1388177031_thumb.j

and here is the motherboard installed.

post-38239-0-03329800-1388177043_thumb.j

i will make the yellow strips green, not sure how i gunna do it, but i will do it.

i think i won't make a alu plate all over the motherboard, but just over the cable holes and powersuply ect since the motherboard looks pretty cool.

more updates will follow, but still in slow progress:(

i think my next upgrade will be the ram to total black ones and 16gb 1600mhz... thinking about the corsair vengeance(not the pro ones)

so i try to oc the cpu but i got a really hard time!, i made a post in overclock post...

some really weird stuff is going on, if i keep having trouble i will return the motherboard.

Sexy build, really like it! Colors match PERFECTLY

that green GEFORCE GTX is great with that color scheme

and the cable management is A+

looking forward to new pics

and whats wrong with the mobo :o

Good luck with OC

I make music here : https://soundcloud.com/smooth219

I enjoy playing TF2 andother source games.

Uhh I dont really have a good pc.

after this WHOLE DAY and last night and day i managed to get a stable 4.4ghz oc without any weird bugs like last time, but with my old motherboard i could hit 5ghz with gaming stability and 4.8 overall. buuuuuuuut at least i made progress!

i think it will take a month for new components, had to pay a stupid dentist bill and school bill! 

and thanks smooth!, the colors doesn't really match yet in my opinion but like i said, i'm working on that!

Yeah ofc... My cpu is broken now, not really sure what happend, i was testing for 4.6ghz stability and it failed so i changed it back to the last settings that where working(4.5 @ 1.190v) cuz i felt like playing some games but the pc shut down eminently and won't boot up again, i testen both my msi and asrock motherboards and both give me debugging codes which tells me there is something wrong for the power to the cpu and north and south Bridge

Yeah ofc... My cpu is broken now, not really sure what happend, i was testing for 4.6ghz stability and it failed so i changed it back to the last settings that where working(4.5 @ 1.190v) cuz i felt like playing some games but the pc shut down eminently and won't boot up again, i testen both my msi and asrock motherboards and both give me debugging codes which tells me there is something wrong for the power to the cpu and north and south Bridge

Ups double post

Nice build and good cable management. 

Dat cable management looks like it was done by Linus himself! 6X3L4rb.png (You can't call it cable management if your side panel still fits.)

Dat cable management looks like it was done by Linus himself! 6X3L4rb.png (You can't call it cable management if your side panel still fits.)

Haha it fits perfectly... But it can be a pain in the @$$! I had to take 1 sata cable out and i had to cut 6 tyraps!

I have that mobo! It's a beast for the price!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H