Aesthetic Loop Help

I've come here to petition the liquid masters for help. I just set up my new case yesterday and moved over all my gear. What can I do besides hard tubing (going to do that later down the road) to make the loop a bit nicer looking? I was thinking a few 90 degree angle fittings .

Also, I have some quick disconnects but not sure where to hide them for a drain. Any ideas?

MVIMG_20180226_181034.jpg

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

if you had left more slack in the tubes you could have given them more direction and nicer curves but that's about it.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

57 minutes ago, Vigilante505 said:

snip

maybe some custom cover for that squarish thingy (not good with water cooling)

MF UH BEANS

1 hour ago, Vigilante505 said:

I've come here to petition the liquid masters for help. I just set up my new case yesterday and moved over all my gear. What can I do besides hard tubing (going to do that later down the road) to make the loop a bit nicer looking? I was thinking a few 90 degree angle fittings .

Also, I have some quick disconnects but not sure where to hide them for a drain. Any ideas?

Angled fittings can help clean up and make some of those runs more direct. I personally for soft tubing I always give an arc between two sections of fittings for aesthetics. 

For the drain you can always add a QDC betweent he GPU and res or a T fitting and valve. 

15 minutes ago, W-L said:

Angled fittings can help clean up and make some of those runs more direct. I personally for soft tubing I always give an arc between two sections of fittings for aesthetics. 

For the drain you can always add a QDC betweent he GPU and res or a T fitting and valve. 

Thank you. I like the arc too but angle fittings mainly for the radiator down to the res.

34 minutes ago, aries757 said:

maybe some custom cover for that squarish thingy (not good with water cooling)

Thats just the flow gauge. Its actually not in the direct airflow of the radiator.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

26 minutes ago, Vigilante505 said:

Thank you. I like the arc too but angle fittings mainly for the radiator down to the res.

Thats just the flow gauge. Its actually not in the direct airflow of the radiator.

Here's some examples of what I tend to do, I try to prevent straight tubing runs wherever possible and always introduce curves or arc. For the flow gauge you could mount that along the edge of the rad. 

Spoiler

2016 Update (Fluid Change).JPG

2016 Update (Fluid Change).JPG