Pc won't turn on

Go to solution Solved by Akshayanvekar,
On 2/27/2018 at 4:31 AM, Tosa said:

So, it works outside the case? Might be a short between the motherboard and the case, then. Is any of the motherbaord standoff missing?

So i figured out removing the graphics card made my computer boot .So what i did is I booted the computer with out the graphics card , and when it was booting I plugged the graphics card and restarted the computer and now its working LOL You know the reason ??????????

Hey guys So yesterday I was working on cinema 4D a bit workload as usually the pc was On for about 9 hours or so (was working the whole night ) Today when I started the computer it won't turn on.  I have less for troubleshooting on my computer found out Cpu ain't working.  I have tried everythinglike removing ram, putting in different slot,  clearing CMOS, removing everything which was plugged (usb, hard drive etc )

My specs are 

Cpu : Amd ryzen 5 1600 

Motherboard : gigabyte arous x370 gaming k5 

Graphics card : galax gtx 1050ti 

Ram : 8gb 2666hz 

Guys plzzz help I have more work to do 

Have. You read and follow this:

Or just randomly unplugged things. No offense but from your post I can not tell ;-)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Fans are Spinning , Everything is working before. My motherboards Leds arent working beside the one which show whats the problem . and these leds show the Cpu isnt working . I had this issue before and found out the PSUs Cpu power cable wasnt working changed it and it was working fine 

16 minutes ago, Akshayanvekar said:

Whats That 

Power On Self Test. A small test it runs every time it turns on. If it fails, the computer halts and nothing turns up on the screen.

You've probably noticed some PCs make a little beepy noise every time they turn on? That means it passed the POST.

6 minutes ago, Tosa said:

Power On Self Test. A small test it runs every time it turns on. If it fails, the computer halts and nothing turns up on the screen.

You've probably noticed some PCs make a little beepy noise every time they turn on? That means it passed the POST.

Nope it didnt make any beep Noise and never does . The only thing I see Noticeable that it will boot are the MOBO lights , which didnt and never does when there is a problem 

15 minutes ago, Tosa said:

you Got any Idea

32 minutes ago, Akshayanvekar said:

My motherboards Leds arent working beside the one which show whats the problem . and these leds show the Cpu isnt working

I think you just answered your own question

1 minute ago, Tosa said:

Make sure there are no bent CPU pins, and reseat the CPU.

it just happened today , it was working fine Yesterday night like 8 hours AGO

1 minute ago, Akshayanvekar said:

it just happened today , it was working fine Yesterday night like 8 hours AGO

Okay, go RMA the CPU, then.

Just now, Tosa said:

Okay, go RMA the CPU, then.

I bought it from a store 2 months Ago Can I still do that 

1 minute ago, Akshayanvekar said:

I bought it from a store 2 months Ago Can I still do that 

Yeah, that should be well within the typical two or more years warranty.

1 hour ago, Tosa said:

Yeah, that should be well within the typical two or more years warranty.

So i removed the MOBO and Eveything assembled it outside the case and it turned on and then when i turned it on again outside the computer its not doing the same 

8 hours ago, Akshayanvekar said:

So i removed the MOBO and Eveything assembled it outside the case and it turned on and then when i turned it on again outside the computer its not doing the same 

So, it works outside the case? Might be a short between the motherboard and the case, then. Is any of the motherbaord standoff missing?

On 2/27/2018 at 4:31 AM, Tosa said:

So i figured out removing the graphics card made my computer boot .So what i did is I booted the computer with out the graphics card , and when it was booting I plugged the graphics card and restarted the computer and now its working LOL You know the reason ??????????