Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW Gaming ICX Cooler
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 5 
Power Supply: Corsair - CSM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular 
Operating System: Windows 10 Home Full 64-bit
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link - TL-WN781ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n 
Case Fan: Corsair - SP120 PWM High Performance Edition - Twin Pack 
Monitor: Acer - Predator X34 

In the month since I have built it has been working completely fine, but yesterday I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and after the round ended the PC just turned off. When I turned it back on, it boot normally until the windows loading screen, and then just restarted. It kept doing this a couple of times. Sometimes windows would load and then it would restart again.

When I looked at the Debug LEDs on my motherboard I would see that the VGA LED would light up as it booted. However if I pressed the delete key and went into BIOS then the PC wouldn't crash. Sometimes when Windows did load it would show a automatic windows repair loading screen. After a couple of tries of turning it off and then pack on again, it went back the normal and was working.

Today when I tried turning it on, it did the same thing again. It just keeps turning on showing the windows loading screen and then turning back off. The only thing that is different is that sometimes when it actually does manage to get to the user sign-in screen then it show "Something went wrong" blue screen with the ":(" face. I have tried using the HDMI port on my Motherboard, instead of using the Display port on my GPU. That made no difference. I have tried taking out my GPU and then trying it and then turning it on. That made no difference. Then I put the GPU back in and tried turning it back on. It still made no difference. 

If anyone knows whats going on and how it could fix it please tell me. 

I did no overclocks on anything. I didn't set msi afterburner to automatically overclock on startup, unless thats what the default is.

35 minutes ago, Shreyans Suraliya said:

I had a same problem 2-3 months ago. I tried refreshing my windows and it worked for me. 

I tried to reinstall windows using the usb, but every time I go to do it, I get to the select language screen and the PC just restarts.