GvLedService.exe: Open driver handle failure!!

Fix for Aorus Engine!

-First install the Extreme Engine

-Copie the led Folder to Desktop

-Deinstall the Xtreme Engine Utility 

-Install Aorus Engine

-Copie the led Folder to its Path

-Overwrite all thats it

This problem caused by secure boot. If you disable it in the BIOS then Aorus engine will work out of the box.

Hello, I had the same problem with me Gtx 1050 ti after I rebuilt my machine.. thing was I had it working before the rebuild.

Solution for me was to do a windows update and everything worked again. 

• 4 weeks later...

I found out what caused this on my computer. If you are using Boot Mode: UEFI Secured Boot... That is most likely the culprit. The reason is that using UEFI Secure Boot, it does not allow third party files (or open drivers) to execute unless they are approved by MS. Either go into your bios and change that or just do without pretty lights...

On 8/3/2018 at 9:07 PM, reneauj62 said:

I found out what caused this on my computer. If you are using Boot Mode: UEFI Secured Boot... That is most likely the culprit. The reason is that using UEFI Secure Boot, it does not allow third party files (or open drivers) to execute unless they are approved by MS. Either go into your bios and change that or just do without pretty lights...

You can run Secure Boot too. You just need to disable it once at best (or find a version that works for you), run Gigabyte's shitty program, set it the way you want, apply exit, uninstall, reenable Secure Boot.