My New PC

JMojoe

Hi.

I'm 21yo and i'm making my very first PC, i've never had enough money to build one until now that i'm working. So, i was hoping if you guys can help me with something (2 questions)...

With the help of a friend I decided to buy a H110M-H Gigabyte mATX motherboard and a Intel Pentium G4400 processor.

Also, i wanna buy a 4GB DDR4 2400Mhz ram... but actually i'm thinking the idea of get 2 of them... (this is the ram: AD4U2400W4G17-S), but i'm not sure if that's a good idea... Should i go with both?

And the other question is... which Graphic card should i buy?... From a GTX1030 to a GTX1050Ti... or something like that... i'm not good at it, that's why i'm asking you for some help.. 

This PC is to play videogames... just that... i want something cheaper... nothing bulky (hope that's the right word and the right way to describe it)... basically i want something where i can play the "newest" games in a stable way... you know... 60fps... no need of 4k XD,maybe HD... :P  i have Dark Souls 3 but i can't play it  :'( ... (got it for 14 pesos XD)

Just for you to know... i 'm from Mexico... so, i apologize for my orthography and that kind of stuff, hope you understand my point and questions... 

Thanks.

Two sticks is good because of dual channel and these day's you almost need 8g, though I'm sure you can get away with 4

For the gpu I'd say 1050max, as the cpu is going to start bottle necking at some point.

I think 1 stick and 1030 will get you by just fine, anything else is a bonus

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

21 minutes ago, Psittac said:

Two sticks is good because of dual channel and these day's you almost need 8g, though I'm sure you can get away with 4

For the gpu I'd say 1050max, as the cpu is going to start bottle necking at some point.

I think 1 stick and 1030 will get you by just fine, anything else is a bonus

Yeah, the 1050 is probably the best deal, unless you can find an RX 560 for less. 

If you plan to do more with the PC than games and light web browsing, I recommend 8 GB RAM. Otherwise, you're good.

If you plan to play some newer popular, high end titles as they come out, I really recommend 8 GB and something a bit more capable than a GT 1030.

2 minutes ago, Sir_Salmon said:

Yeah, the 1050 is probably the best deal, unless you can find an RX 560 for less. 

If you plan to do more with the PC than game, I recommend 8 GB RAM.

If you plan to play some newer popular, high end titles as they come out, I really recommend 8 GB and something a bit more capable than a GT 1030.

Thank you guys... Do you think getting a 1050 and 4gb is ok?... I think I can handle that... You know.. with the money... Later I can get another stick of 4gb... 

Just now, JMojoe said:

Thank you guys... Do you think getting a 1050 and 4gb is ok?... I think I can handle that... You know.. with the money... Later I can get another stick of 4gb... 

Absolutely. Just make sure you purchase the same stick the next time, so that your RAM will be dual-channel so you'll see a significant improvement.