beQuiet AiO: Dead?

AndersT2

I haven't used my gaming PC for 2-3 months (too much work), and have had it turned off with the PSU switch.

I started it today, and my CPU, Ryzen 1800X, was running at 76C, and went up to 88 after a while, while only updating steam games and origin. Never went over 10%.

In both AI Suite 3 from Asus, and in BIOS was showing that the pump was running at around 7000rpm, which seems really high, but not making more noise than I remember.

The fans was noisy, and running at almost 1600rmp.

So I can asume that the beQuiet AiO is dead?

Or is there anything I can do to revive it, without breaking warrenty (Have 4,5 years left on that).,

The beQuiet AiO isn't adjustable, and should only run on 12V, which it does, it's plugged into the unadjustable wpump pins on the Asus Crosshair Extreme board. 

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

Double check the pipes while it's on. If it's hot near the CPU but cold by the time it gets to the radiator then you simply need a new cooler.

That sounds like it, time to RMA

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

15 minutes ago, AndersT2 said:

I haven't used my gaming PC for 2-3 months (too much work), and have had it turned off with the PSU switch.

I started it today, and my CPU, Ryzen 1800X, was running at 76C, and went up to 88 after a while, while only updating steam games and origin. Never went over 10%.

In both AI Suite 3 from Asus, and in BIOS was showing that the pump was running at around 7000rpm, which seems really high, but not making more noise than I remember.

The fans was noisy, and running at almost 1600rmp.

So I can asume that the beQuiet AiO is dead?

Or is there anything I can do to revive it, without breaking warrenty (Have 4,5 years left on that).,

The beQuiet AiO isn't adjustable, and should only run on 12V, which it does, it's plugged into the unadjustable wpump pins on the Asus Crosshair Extreme board. 

Try tapping the pump head gently while it's on, also tilting the case back and forth, I had a situation with my H100i v2 where I thought it had died on me (again), but tilting the case, tapping the pump head, and continuously restarting the system fixed whatever happened.

CPU: Intel Core I7 7700K & Corsair H100i v2
Mobo: Asus Maximus IX Hero
RAM: 32 Gigs @ 3000Mhz, Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: Asus Strix 1080 A8G
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb
PSU: Corsair HX750i
Case: Fractal Design Define S