Powerful fan for $16

fabsiguy

If anyone is looking for a POWERFULL fan on the cheap and does not care much about noise at high RPM, this fan is great! I have one that came out of a server from 2001 so reliability is no problem. I can say that I have not personly felt a fan blow quite as much air as this one does. At only $16.50 it seems to be a pretty good deal.

http://www.buyqual.com/nmb-12038-4715kl-04w-b39-12v-0-72a-3wires-cooling-fan.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi-Wqzr2r2QIVHLXACh3IZww6EAAYASAAEgJzdfD_BwE

6 minutes ago, fabsiguy said:

If anyone is looking for a POWERFULL fan on the cheap and does not care much about noise at high RPM, this fan is great! I have one that came out of a server from 2001 so reliability is no problem. I can say that I have not personly felt a fan blow quite as much air as this one does. At only $16.50 it seems to be a pretty good deal.

http://www.buyqual.com/nmb-12038-4715kl-04w-b39-12v-0-72a-3wires-cooling-fan.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi-Wqzr2r2QIVHLXACh3IZww6EAAYASAAEgJzdfD_BwE

Should probably be a status update as this is pretty promotional with a sketchy link 

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

2 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Should probably be a status update as this is pretty promotional with a sketchy link 

maybe.... did not really mean to make it sound pronominal I was just really impressed with the fan......... that's the only place I could find that sells it.

its looks similar to the fan my old HP Z220 SFF uses, only real difference is the plug on the end - the HP variant use a proprietary HP header. But the HP fans are even cheaper on eBay, just swap out the connection and you have a high powered little fan - wait a second, actually not sure its a proprietary hp connector, just uses 4 pins and as far as I remember it would not turn on another of my 4pin fans, so thats why I guess its different wired

My Gaming PC: 27833