PHP/Laravel dynamically create email templates with inline CSS from files

Joveice

Hello,

How can I create dynamically emails from normal html + css stylesheets? Since most email services don't allow external stuff like css (In my experience).

I could always create the email template with inline css, but that takes a lot of time since I'm basing it of a theme, if I where to change stuff I'd have to do it over again.

What I do now is create the template I want and run it thru some service that takes the css stylesheets and the html and creates a inline style html file back.

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"

On 09/02/2018 at 10:05 AM, Joveice said:

Hello,

How can I create dynamically emails from normal html + css stylesheets? Since most email services don't allow external stuff like css (In my experience).

I could always create the email template with inline css, but that takes a lot of time since I'm basing it of a theme, if I where to change stuff I'd have to do it over again.

What I do now is create the template I want and run it thru some service that takes the css stylesheets and the html and creates a inline style html file back.

I personally use MJML and webpack for that. I think its one of the best options and easy to configure with Laravel mix

Business Management Student @ University St. Gallen (Switzerland)

HomeServer: i7 4930k - GTX 1070ti - ASUS Rampage IV Gene - 32Gb Ram

Laptop: MacBook Pro Retina 15" 2018

Operating Systems (Virtualised using VMware): Windows Pro 10, Cent OS 7

2 hours ago, leodaniel said:

I personally use MJML and webpack for that. I think its one of the best options and easy to configure with Laravel mix

Damn, I didn't know something like this even existed.

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"