Game Collection Cataloging Software

I was debating whether putting this in the Console gaming section but figured it might fit better here for software suggestions.

TLDR:  Looking for Software to catalogue my physical game collection.

These days I'm building up a sizable yet modest collection of physical games.  I've yet to count the total but I'd say I'm around 100 or just over that with physical games across multiple platforms mostly Nintendo but some for my PS4 which I fully intend to keep for many years.  Now granted I'm not one of those guys on youtube with every NES, SNES, and N64 cart in existence and my collection is pretty much from the GCN on however, some of those titles to my surprise have become rare and are climbing up in price.

I don't have the intention of selling my games off but rather I'm looking for a way to one keep track of my games and two in a way insure them if God forbid something were to happen (theft, damage, file a claim for personal property etc).  I've heard there is software out there for this where you put in the barcode and catalogue it all.  Of course I'd prefer a simple 'free' utility but realizing you get what you pay for and programmers need to put food on the table as well I'm willing to purchase software as well as this is one of the more important hobbies of mine.  I would prefer to stay away from subscription based software if I can help it though.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Physical games I have are for the following platforms (along with the systems)

GCN

GBA

DS

3DS

Wii

Wii U

Nintendo Switch

PS4

Xbox 360

I don't know of any way to do this automatically, but you could manually put them in a Google spreadsheet if you've got the time(might take a couple weekends depending on how big your collection is).

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

I don't know of any way to do this automatically, but you could manually put them in a Google spreadsheet if you've got the time(might take a couple weekends depending on how big your collection is).

Haha true I could probably knock mine out within a couple weekends I suppose that would work though.  I remember watching a video by MetalJesusRocks and he mentioned how he used something on Mac OS so I was curious.