If I set up an Xbox one as the home Xbox, can I have two accounts And have their downloaded games be playable from both accounts?

♠FlamieMeister♠

I know you can do home console so you can play downloaded games from different profiles but can you have two accounts on one Xbox, download their digital games to the Xbox, and be able to play the games from both accounts without having to sign out and sign back in? I'm asking cause I'm getting an Xbox one s soon and the guy has cod ww2 and a bunch of games but my Xbox live account has a ton of 360 compatible games as well as Xbox one games.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

I do not know, I have a One X, though, I just transfered my games from my One to my One X. I also have a PC.

I've only tried this with Minecraft, but the person who owns the game needs to launch it and then invite the other accounts on to their game

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

On any console where the game owner is signed in:
Games are playable by anyone (you don't need to actually be the owner), but the owner must NOT be signed into any other console or Play Anywhere PC game (otherwise it will sign them out of the first console, locking everyone out of the games). Internet connection is required (otherwise they'll be signed out, locking everyone out of the games). 

On the game owner's home console:

Games are playable by anyone, at any time, no internet connection required. The owner of the games can be signed into any other console or PC game, and it won't affect someone playing on their home console. 

if you want to do multiplayer or gamesharing, the owner of the games must play on a system that is NOT their home console. The other person can then play on the home console. 

6 minutes ago, DOGC_Kyle said:

On any console where the game owner is signed in:
Games are playable by anyone (you don't need to actually be the owner), but the owner must NOT be signed into any other console or Play Anywhere PC game (otherwise it will sign them out of the first console, locking everyone out of the games). Internet connection is required (otherwise they'll be signed out, locking everyone out of the games). 

On the game owner's home console:

Games are playable by anyone, at any time, no internet connection required. The owner of the games can be signed into any other console or PC game, and it won't affect someone playing on their home console. 

if you want to do multiplayer or gamesharing, the owner of the games must play on a system that is NOT their home console. The other person can then play on the home console. 

I'm talking about how I have two Xbox live accounts that are both mine, and I was wondering if I could have both signed in with one being the home console owner while the other is signed in and have the games from both accounts be playable by both accounts. In example, the owner of the home console has ww2 installed and another live account on the home system has world at war for the 360 installed digitally onto the xbox one. Could i play ww2 from the other account and waw from the owner account?

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

2 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I'm talking about how I have two Xbox live accounts that are both mine, and I was wondering if I could have both signed in with one being the home console owner while the other is signed in and have the games from both accounts be playable by both accounts. In example, the owner of the home console has ww2 installed and another live account on the home system has world at war for the 360 installed digitally onto the xbox one. Could i play ww2 from the other account and waw from the owner account?

First, why do you play CoD? BF Master Race. Second Congrats, if you reply it will be your 1000th Post. 3rd No, I dont think you can share accounts like that.

1 minute ago, DanielMDA said:

First, why do you play CoD? BF Master Race. Second Congrats, if you reply it will be your 1000th Post. 3rd No, I dont think you can share accounts like that.

I don't play cod other then world at war, I usually play cs. Also, battlefield kinda sucks too. Besides that, sucks that I can't do that. DRM plz fix lol.

As long as both are signed in, you can play any game from either. It doesn't matter who's playing it (the active profile) - all that matters is the owner of the game is signed-in to the console, or has set it as their home console. 

But if you sign out of one account, then the games from that account will be unplayable, until it is signed back in to that console.

The exception being if it's the home console, then it doesn't matter, the games will always be available. 

BTW there is no owner accounts - the "home console" is just to choose a single console per account, that allows offline play.

Multiple accounts can set a single console as their home console - and all that means is those accounts' games can be played on that system offline (not signed into Xbox Live). 

Ummm ok correct me if I am getting this wrong.

Simply put it you have two accounts one that has your Xbox 360 Emulated titles and another account that has you Xbox One digital titles. 

If those accounts are not being shared with Anyone then you should be fine to have both account set as home console.

Having any account set as home console allows any other user of the console to play their purchases while that account it offline. For example in your instance if your 360 Emulated account is set as home you Xbox One account can play thoses titles with no issues and vica versa if you want to do the same with the other account.

If this is what you meant by your dilemma. This should help if not please respond to what exactly you are looking to do with the accounts.

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...