Multiplayer Games Lagging/Stuttering Consistently?

Randomly, my computer started lagging in multiplayer games, and only multiplayer games.  I can run single player games like Doom, Prey, Crysis, Shadows of Mordor, R6 Siege Singleplayer (Situations and Terrorist Hunt) at 1080p Ultra Setting at 120+Hz with no problems.  However, whether its PUBG, CS:GO, Overwatch, TF2, or Siege, MY movement starts lagging.  I can shoot or do actions just fine, as well as my allies/enemies move perfectly, however, my character will run then stop as if he's hit an invisible wall.  Its about every 1.5 seconds or 2 seconds consistently (Human error so I'm not sure which one it is as I normally stop it between 1.6 or 1.9 depending on my reaction time).  The consistency is the weird spot as it happens at a constant rhythm.  Restarting my PC normally helps, but then it starts up again after awhile.  My rig is here.  The only OC is the processor at 3.7 Ghz at 1.35V and its been working well so far.  The MSI Afterburner readings in-game show that utilization is normally averaging under 80%, if not lower, on GPU and CPU.  I ran Memtest98 overnight and it passed all the tests.  I ran 5 different ping tests and all five came back with less than 14ms ping, except one time to Brazil that was 38ms.  My speed is 748.56Mbps down and 546.16Mbps up.  I'm not sure if its a hardware or network thing as it only affects multiplayer games.

No I did not.  The most I have done is maybe 8 hours as I need to use my computer for school and work purposes during the day.

I just checked the direct feed into my apartment and can confirm its atleast not my router giving the problems. I have also tried another ethernet cable and usb wireless card.  What would be the most likely culprit to check?