Corsair Void Wireless not turning on

Naijin

I have a Corsair Void Wireless RGB for just over a year now and yesterday it worked perfectly. However, I put it on and turned it on but didn't hear any sound, so I maybe the battery was dead. I plugged it in via a usb port on my pc and no LED showed it was charging. Turning it on doesn't do anything (holding power for over 10 seconds nothing as well) and it is not detected in Windows. Should I just RMA this headset?

• 3 years later...

I know this is kind of a dead thread, but could you tell me how you fixed this issue?

I'm having the exact same issue you're describing with my Corsair Void Elite Wireless RGB and I'm considering RMA-ing it too. For me it happened this morning when I updated to iCue v4.11.274. The headset's firmware is v0.08 which is up-to-date.

The issue started abruptly, I was just listening to audio when the headset crashed and it wouldn't turn on.

1 hour ago, PancakeProtector said:

I know this is kind of a dead thread, but could you tell me how you fixed this issue?

I'm having the exact same issue you're describing with my Corsair Void Elite Wireless RGB and I'm considering RMA-ing it too. For me it happened this morning when I updated to iCue v4.11.274. The headset's firmware is v0.08 which is up-to-date.

The issue started abruptly, I was just listening to audio when the headset crashed and it wouldn't turn on.

RMA. Got a Void Pro wireless in return.