Wich is more worth the prize

I have all the parts for a new computer except for the mobo, i had to send mine back becouse im stupid and yeah... ive been looking the the: Asus prime b250m-a and the Asus prime b250m-k. wich one of those is most worht the prize, the a becouse upgradeability with ram and the k becouse the cheaper prize and better io... please help. any other cheap suggestions for the 7350k would be helpfful. (and yes, i am stupid for using the 7350 k. its my first build so i am allowed to make some misstakes) thankful for answers. ill leave it to you ltt community!!

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

1 minute ago, bob51zhang said:

that is really poetic...