PHANTEXS ENTHOO LUXE HELP!

hi all so im planning to do a custom water cooling loop on my Phanteks enthoo luxe build in a couple weeks with a 8700k and 2 1080ti strix gpu's in sli. I've been doing  a ton of research over the past few weeks but one area i am stumped on. I have been trying to find information on the radiator placement with a long gpu and cant find any, My issue it I plan on doing a 420mm rad on the top and a 240 in the front. But the issue i'm having is due to my gpu's being so long i wouldn't be able to place a res/pump combo where the mounting bracket would be for that in the case and it seems that if I go with a 45mm thick rad in the front i dont know if the pump/res combo would fit in front of it without obstructing anything (fittings, gpu, etc). So I was wondering if anyone has information of this or has done a similar build, i really don't want to spend another 300$ on a new case just to have better water cooling as for me this case works perfectly and i love the looks just want to make sure i will have room for everything i want to do to it.  any and all help would greatly be appreciated!

I have a build in an Enthoo Luxe with 2 Titan X (Maxwell) in it.  While I modded the case to fit a 360 in the front to go with my 420 in the top.  I was able to use an EK fan mounting pump/res bracket without issues after removing the Phanteks reservoir mounting system.

You can check some pictures in my build log.  I'm not sure I have some specific pictures of the mounting though.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/342613-northern-lights-phanteks-enthoo-luxe/