Computer Shuts off randomly

Hello! I’ve been having trouble with my pc for about a month now and I have absolutely no idea what’s wrong. One night it was working fine and the next morning it would turn on for about 15 seconds and then shut off and just continue doing that until I powered the machine off. I’ve tried everything, switching processor, mobo, ram, gpu, psu, and even the case. I tried a different battery for the bios and I even tried using a different case. I formatted my ssd and hdd and reinstalled windows thinking that would help but still nothing.

So if you switched everything up, do the parts that you used to swap in work as a standalone PC? If not it might be bad power in your house? But that seems unlikely unless the wiring is really iffy in you building.

Yes all of the parts that I have used to switch Work. The computer itself was functioning properly up until a few weeks ago. It’s been running smoothly for about a year now and then this happened. I can post a video of the issue shortly 

There is an error code on the motherboard saying it cannot detect memory but the same issue happened on my old motherboard as well. I’ve uses multiple different sticks of ram to the ram is not the issue