Android on Raspberry Pi

Hello

I want to make a project with a Raspberry Pi 3 and the official 7" Touchscreen. 

But after long searching for it, i either had a Version that had the right Screen Size or that had a working touchscreen.

Does anybody know an Android Version that has both of it?

Id be so thankful!

the questions is mainly what you want to do with it and what the end goal of the project is.

there are arduino displays and there are also arduino touch interfaces but an arduino is VERY different from an RPi so its really important to know that their purpose will be in this setup.

3 hours ago, Pixel5 said:

the questions is mainly what you want to do with it and what the end goal of the project is.

there are arduino displays and there are also arduino touch interfaces but an arduino is VERY different from an RPi so its really important to know that their purpose will be in this setup.

I want to do kind of a SmartHome Control. The easyest way is to do that with the IFTTT Do Button Widgets on an Adnroid (At least for tha Devices i have)

jup, for smart home you'll need to gear up on esp8266 and relays or whatever else you want to control and use the app of your choice to manage it.

Arduino would also work but wifi makes stuff much easier.

jup, for smart home you'll need to gear up on esp8266 and relays or whatever else you want to control and use the app of your choice to manage it.

Arduino would also work but wifi makes stuff much easier.

I already have Philips Hue & myStrom Devices. But i ant a convenient way to control them so a raspberry pi running android and a touch screen would be perfect :S

ah ok so its not about building a smart home but Controlling existing stuff.

Then a Raspberry pi might be your only choice beside directly using the phone or an old tablet that you mount on the wall.

ah ok so its not about building a smart home but Controlling existing stuff.

Then a Raspberry pi might be your only choice beside directly using the phone or an old tablet that you mount on the wall.

Yep. I now used Emteria and it worked :)