Best Thinkpad Laptop

Hello guys, 

I want to buy Lenovo Thinkpad but which series should I use, can someone recommend to me. I want it to handle heavy work.

Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Anonymous Helper said:

Hello guys, 

I want to buy Lenovo Thinkpad but which series should I use, can someone recommend to me. I want it to handle heavy work.

Thanks 

A P51 if you can afford it, if not anything from the the T series, also send me one while your at it.

4 minutes ago, Supercian411 said:

A P51 if you can afford it, if not anything from the the T series, also send me one while your at it.

2 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

T420 was the last ThhinkPad with great Keyboard. If you want to handle havey work you have the p-series or w-series.

Thank you very much for your reply, I will check them. 

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Anonymous Helper said:

Thank you very much for your reply, I will check them. 

Thanks 

Remember to mark as solved.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

35 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

It might not be solved :/ 

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, AluminiumTech said:

Thanks for reminding me, I will once I am satisfy with the answer. 

38 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

It might not be solved :/ 

Thanks