Monitor no longer connecting after Surround

EunSoo

So I was looking through the Nvidia Control Panel (Driver Version: 390.65) trying to get G-Sync to stop being an idiot and I stumbled across Nvidia surround. I had never tried it out before and set it up. It only let me set the total resolution of my 2560x1440 and 2560x1080 displays to a combined 1024x768 which turned out to just be a 768p image on my 1440p screen. That was a waste of time so I went to undo it and guess what, my Dell S2716DG turned off. Turned it back on and no connection. Tried a HDMI, different ports, DDU and reinstall of Nvidia drivers and nothing. Any help on how to get it back?

EDIT: When I power the monitor on, Windows plays the 'device connected' sound and when it goes into power savings mode, windows plays the 'device disconnected' sound.

The monitor also turns on when I replug its DP into my GPU. And when I turn on the computer, this shows up in Display settings (Monitor 1 is the non working monitor) but it shortly goes back to just seeing one monitor. Nvidia Control Panel doesn't see it at all anytime

help.PNG.d5ecf9bdf52ab5a63e609b46c6a79b8f.PNG

On the 288th time rebooting, the system posted to the display and I was able to look at my Bios on it. Loading into windows put it back to sleep and not recognized.