Mining PeerCoins

Hello! I am new to this whole mining craze and I need some help!

How do I go about mining PeerCoins? I already have the wallet set up but I want to start mining. 

Any good tutorials?

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

are you mining for fun or trying to make profit?

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

You don't.

Mining PPC is very inefficient.

You're better off mining Litecoins then exchanging those for Bitcoin and PeerCoins. Mining Litecoin is about 22 times more profitable than mining Bitcoin. Bitcoin is about 13% more profitable than mining PeerCoins.

For mining you need a high end AMD GPU. You can follow this guide to setting up a miner. https://www.coinat.com/tutorials/how-to-mine-litecoins-with-cgminer-on-windows/

You are free to choose any pool you like https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools I would advise against joining WeMineLTC as they currently control too much of the network and distribution is a big part to a coins success.

I do have invites available for Liteguardian, send me a PM with an email if you would like an invite.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.