Custom loop in the Prodigy help!

nkucz
Go to solution Solved by Ghost,

Thats what I have been doing :) But I have everything set for the Pump, Res, Rad and CPU Block but still what size fittings and tubing? 

Also, does this makes sense. Tubing going one from pump to cpu block, one from res to rad, one from rad to cpu block and thats it?

Yes it does make sense. I personally go with 3/8 1/2 tubing but it really doesn't make a difference. You will find a more complete answer in the watercooling FAQ but go with whatever size the fittings and tubing you want are available in. Once you pick a size you will probably stick with it for the rest the lifetime of the build as you will always have spare fittings or tubing in that size.

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

Never mind I can't use that reservoir and pump because I will have no where to mount it :(

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

I am not sure about all the fittings, but as for the tubing lengths just buy a roll of tubing, and when you assemble it you can cut it all to length.

here's good guide

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Never mind I can't use that reservoir and pump because I will have no where to mount it :(

You can mount it just in front of the front intake. Have a look at Singularity Computer's builds in the prodigy for inspiration.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

You can mount it just in front of the front intake. Have a look at Singularity Computer's builds in the prodigy for inspiration.

Thats what I have been doing :) But I have everything set for the Pump, Res, Rad and CPU Block but still what size fittings and tubing? 

Also, does this makes sense. Tubing going one from pump to cpu block, one from res to rad, one from rad to cpu block and thats it?

Yes it does make sense. I personally go with 3/8 1/2 tubing but it really doesn't make a difference. You will find a more complete answer in the watercooling FAQ but go with whatever size the fittings and tubing you want are available in. Once you pick a size you will probably stick with it for the rest the lifetime of the build as you will always have spare fittings or tubing in that size.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.