What are normal temps for the 1950X using the Enermax 360 AIO?
With a few benchmark runs (a few minutes, 80% - 100% usage) 3.75 Ghz at 1.125, my temperatures go up to ~75 C.

When overclocking to 4 Ghz at 1.35V, it goes up to ~90 C.

The benchmarks I did, were only a few minutes long. So I'm assuming the temperatures would get even higher when using it for longer.

I'm wondering if this is normal. Seeing all those youtubers that do review it get much lower temperatures.

My room temperature isn't too high either.

Idk if this is normal for the Enermax 360, But when putting my hand above radiator, all the heat seems to come from ~one fan.

When having my hand above the other fans, almost cool air seems to come out. 

RAM: G. Skill Trident Z RGB 32 Gb, 4x8 at 3200 Mhz (4x8 3600mhz kit)

Mobo: Asus ROG Zenith Extreme

Just a bit worried something is not working how it's supposed to work.

Thanks in advance!

What BIOS revision are you on (#)? Just want to know if the 27C offset is being taken into account or not.

Just now, Legendarypoet said:

What BIOS revision are you on (#)? Just want to know if the 27C offset is being taken into account or not.

I'm using Ryzen Master and HwInfo64 to see the temperatures, which from my knowledge show the real temperature and I've updated my bios 2 days ago. 

43 minutes ago, Blackoutjazz said:

I'm using Ryzen Master and HwInfo64 to see the temperatures, which from my knowledge show the real temperature and I've updated my bios 2 days ago. 

That isn't always the case. That's why I needed to know the actual bios revision #. There are some where offset correction works, and some where it does not.

27 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

That isn't always the case. That's why I needed to know the actual bios revision #. There are some where offset correction works, and some where it does not.

I'm pretty sure the temperatures are correct though. Idle it sits around 41 - 43 C And I'm pretty sure my room temperature is above 20 atleast. But I'll look for the bios rivision.

EDIT: Sorry, I think I've made a mistake with everything. By stock, I meant 3.75 ghz at 1.125V. I forgot that wasn't stock because of Ryzen master. 

• 2 months later...

So, my idle temperature is not 41 - 43 anymore for some reason. It has been running for awhile and I have done some benchmarks about 30 minutes ago. But it doesn't seem to go lower than 55 C anymore. It might be a problem with the cooler?

I can't seem to find the bios revision on the board. Sorry for responding so late.