NZXT Aer RGB Fans

T_Steelers

Hi, I recently got the NZXT Aer RGB fans and Hue plus to give my pc some style, but quickly came across a few different problems. 

1. On the newest version of the CAM software, my Hue Plus and the components attached to it are not being detected. This is a more common issue that I have seen others are having trouble with as well.

2. After downgrading to version 3.2.23, I can't seem to control the leds on my fans. The rgb strips work perfectly fine, but when trying to address the fans only one of the leds on a single fan seems to change

color.

I am not running the rgb strips through the same channel on the hue plus as the fans, and I'm 99% sure that I plugged everything in correctly, although there still is that small chance that maybe I made one mistake or so.

The installation was fairly straight forward, so pretty confident in myself that it is software side? Anyway, any guidance as to what might be causing this whatever the case would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Make sure the drivers are installed. Reinstall Cam. And make sure the cables are correct. Also try https://github.com/kusti8/hue-plus

If that third party controller doesn't work for you, then you definitely screwed up wiring or bad Hue driver.

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

42 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

Make sure the drivers are installed. Reinstall Cam. And make sure the cables are correct. Also try https://github.com/kusti8/hue-plus

If that third party controller doesn't work for you, then you definitely screwed up wiring or bad Hue driver.

That software keeps giving me the popup "Serial port is invalid. Try dev/tty/ACM0 for Linux or COM3 or COM4 for Windows"