Small hands

Jaximus2020

Hey guys 

360px-Mesures_de_la_main_artlibre_jnl.pn

1. 150mm  2. 180 mm 3. 90 mm

Does anybody have any suggestions for a gaming mouse?

Actually u should not use that to measure ur hand for mice cause u wont be grabbing the mouse that way.

Just measured it from base of your hand (joints) to the tip of your middle finger for length and do the number 3 for width.

Anyway if u cant measure it now u could go here there's a mice suggestion section there.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

Actually u should not use that to measure ur hand for mice cause u wont be grabbing the mouse that way.

Just measured it from base of your hand (joints) to the tip of your middle finger for length and do the number 3 for width.

Anyway if u cant measure it now u could go here there's a mice suggestion section there.

Base to tip is 175mm

Width is 90 mm

6 minutes ago, Jaximus2020 said:

Base to tip is 175mm

Width is 90 mm

Ur hand is medium-large.

-G502

-Deathadder elite

-Roccat kone emp/pure owl eye

-Razer lancehead TE (ambidextrous)

-G403

-G603

-Zowie ECB series

-Cougar revenger S

-Rival 310

-Rival 600

Like i said if u want more go to my guide click the first link on my signature below.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore