[Solved] Website Won't Update at main domain

nathanhd123

The original problem seems to have sorted itself out but if you spot any problems please let me know.

Here is the main domain:

www.oakbarnholiday.co.uk

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

The homepage to contact us has lost the hyperlink.

For some reason when I launched your domain which is very nice :) *thumbs up* The top three sorta navigation buttons to "The Barn, Availability & Booking and contact us lost the ...I forgot what it's called the...more aesthetically appeal reverting back to the old blue hyperlinked look.

mailto:vicki@oakbarnholiday.co.uk?subject=Enquiry This site hasn't properly launched. Only a blank page is being displayed.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

The homepage to contact us has lost the hyperlink.

For some reason when I launched your domain which is very nice :) *thumbs up* The top three sorta navigation buttons to "The Barn, Availability & Booking and contact us lost the ...I forgot what it's called the...more aesthetically appeal reverting back to the old blue hyperlinked look.

mailto:vicki@oakbarnholiday.co.uk?subject=Enquiry This site hasn't properly launched. Only a blank page is being displayed.

Have you had a look at the temp.oakbarnholiday.co.uk version of the site because I cant get it to update to this for some reason.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Yeah. I've had a look around and some of the issues I had pointed out are still within the temporary version. I'm just fault finding right now.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>