looking for a different kind of mining program/script

ive been mining since the days of doge on 7790's. so im not talking about a basic mining program or script.

Id like to know if something exists, that explores the entire blockchain network, I mean even for coins that just got invented, and then calculates profit based on total history of market trends, vs network difficulty and potential profit if pre mining before exchange, based on btc to coin limits.

and then have it group wallets for all the coins, and trade them the second your targets get reached.

I know this would be a bitch to program. but i know people exist, that are willing to make things just because. look at all the free programs.. if someone made this program and had even a 2.5% dev fee. id still download it. Im sure people with super rigs that mine cryptonote at 50MHs will as well. as its a bitch to try to mine, watch markets, and  trade all the time.

5 minutes ago, Holyghost23 said:

the entire blockchain network

There are multiple blockchains and most cryptocurrencies (and at least the ones you can mine) have their own ledgers and blockchains.

8 minutes ago, Holyghost23 said:

I mean even for coins that just got invented,

You would have to have a DB with every new coin adding themselves to it or someone updating it constantly with new coins.

10 minutes ago, Holyghost23 said:

and then calculates profit based on total history of market trends

You'd need AI to do that since you'd have to be able to predict market trends

9 minutes ago, Holyghost23 said:

potential profit if pre mining before exchange, based on btc to coin limits.

Could you please elaborate what you mean?

11 minutes ago, Holyghost23 said:

and then have it group wallets for all the coins, and trade them the second your target get reached.

All the coins? It'd take a long while to even program a standalone program that could have wallets for all the coins.

13 minutes ago, Holyghost23 said:

I know this would be a bitch to program.

You would also need some online services (like the coin DB) to track coins and analyze and predict market movements.

SmartMine and NiceHash are programs that offer similar service, but not exactly as you tried to explain.

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •

11 minutes ago, Tundral said:

There are multiple blockchains and most cryptocurrencies (and at least the ones you can mine) have their own ledgers and blockchains.

You would have to have a DB with every new coin adding themselves to it or someone updating it constantly with new coins.

You'd need AI to do that since you'd have to be able to predict market trends

Could you please elaborate what you mean?

All the coins? It'd take a long while to even program a standalone program that could have wallets for all the coins.

You would also need some online services (like the coin DB) to track coins and analyze and predict market movements.

SmartMine and NiceHash are programs that offer similar service, but not exactly as you tried to explain.

premining before exchange. for instance, electronic dollar came out dec 25, its not on any exchange, but people are mining it. so technically its not worth anything yet. but it has a set limit of total coins that can be mined, and is usually compared to bitcoin. i wouldn't suggest mining that coin, its just an example, as the total coin limit is so high that it would never be worth more than a few cents.

i also dont really need it to predict markets as I usually set my targets so high that my financial advisor's ass puckers.. like i set etn to 1500 sats when it was worth 200... and sumo coin lol well yeah i dumped that off when it was worth 10 bucks each.. i mined it at .50 cents/low difficulty.. im not gonna say what im mining now.. seems people have caught on. as the hashrate will go up to 30mhs and then down to 3mhs.. though the name of the coin suits it.. as it trades for crazy money. and is a ride to mine/sell.

i try to keep to one type of srypt usally what ever is most popular. so i would only need something that explores the master for.. say cryptonight only

3 minutes ago, Holyghost23 said:

i wouldn't suggest mining that coin, its just an example, as the total coin limit is so high that it would never be worth more than a few cents.

The total amount of coins possible isn't a good metric since you can make an unlimited amount of different coins so who's gonna know which ones of them are going to have any value.

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •

11 minutes ago, Tundral said:

The total amount of coins possible isn't a good metric since you can make an unlimited amount of different coins so who's gonna know which ones of them are going to have any value.

some coins are listed to have a total limit of say 1000 BTC. that means that once mined it will no longer be able to be mined further. if the total limit possible is 1E*7 then it cant possibly reach a high value.. at least from my experience.. hence doge.. yes its worth 80 sats at some points.. but back in 2014 it was worth 40 to 50. on that day i traded all my doge to 1.56 btc.. then traded the btc when it was worth 20,000..its how i got a down payment for a house..  there are mathematical limits to maximum coin value. if its based off another fork other than its own.

1 minute ago, Holyghost23 said:

some coins are listed as have a total limit of say 1000 BTC. that means that once mined it will no longer be able to be mined further. if the total limit possible is 1E*7 then it cant possibly reach a high value.. at least from my experience.. hence doge.. yes its worth 80 sats at some points.. but back in 2014 it was worth 40 to 50..  there are mathematical limits to maximum coin value. if its based off another fork other than its own.

The scarcity of the coin still does not make it more valuable.

Main rig:

Secondary rig:

im just going by my experience and the trends.

1 hour ago, Tundral said:

The scarcity of the coin still does not make it more valuable.

im just going by my experience and the trends in markets based on history. it seems that if it starts out being worth 1 sat.. it it can jump say 400 times but its still only worth 400 sats... for instance karbo it goes for about 1.20 us each. but based on its difficulty and other factors you can only push out 3 or 4 of em in 24hs at 2kh, it might be worth only 1.20 now. but it has potential to reach up to $400 or $500us. dodge would only ever reach 5000 sats.. maybe.  i saw the potential for bitcoin when it was worth $50 and jumped to $100 in a single day.. i jumped on it and sat until recently. i think i might be onto something at least.

there is a reason why you cant hash  2000 coins out with a geforce 8800 and expect to trade them for 50 bucks each.
 there is a base price set for the coin before it goes to market. its why karbo is worth 1.20 us and ETN is worth 20 cents, and why  XMR is worth 360 to $400 even though they are all cryptonight scrypt. though i think etn is a sub fork of bytecoin..

IE if i started a cyptocurrancy based on a real world asset like gold. say 10.5 million dollars worth in solid gold (not bonds) as a base for the currency. its going to trade at a way higher price than a crypto currency based on farts and luck. regardless of whether or not i choose ETHash or cryptonight for my script

knowing how crazy the alt coin market is. i bet both of these coins exist.

also if any coin exist that is possible to mine 2000 in 24 hrs with a geforce 8800.even if the coin is based on farts and worth .0000001 satoshi please let me know. and everyone else as well.. maybe not everyone, but at least people on the forum.