Android Remote for Android PC

Go to solution Solved by krkevin,

Try Teamviewer. Have it installed both on your PC and mobile, and make an account for it. Then have your PC on all times, and you should be able to remote control it from anywhere.

Note: No remote-control apps will be as close to actually using your PC

Greetings everyone,

I have a PC with Android as it's OS running natively. I have a spare android phone that I want to use it as a remote for the android pc through wifi or Bluetooth since there is no IR sensor in the android PC

Is there any app that can serve my purpose?

Keep it simple.

Try Teamviewer. Have it installed both on your PC and mobile, and make an account for it. Then have your PC on all times, and you should be able to remote control it from anywhere.

Note: No remote-control apps will be as close to actually using your PC

-Kevin-

• 4 weeks later...

You might also find LogMeIn Rescue to be helpful. This user writes in his IT Central Station review, "It's a very easy solution. It will save them a ton of man-hours and downtime if they invest in this software, because again, it's very easy to use, it's very efficient. It's a great product for Windows, Mac, and Android." You can read the rest of his review here.

To see how IT Central Station users compare LogMeIn Rescue to TeamViewer, you can see a direct comparison of these software solutions here.

Good luck with your search.