64 GB committed charge in windows 10 Pro?

DeadlyTitan

So i built a new system with 32 GB ram (2x16) and installed Windows 10 pro on a 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD and when i checked my task manager i see committed charge a bit too high (64 GB), so the question is, should i let it be? i left my page file as system managed cause well am not bothered by it and with 32 GB it'll never use much of the page file. I am also not actually concerned about the space on my SSD, by that i mean i am not going to install any games and software on that drive, as they will be on separate ssd's, so basically this entire 250 GB is just for OS and nothing more. The reason i ask this question is cause my C drive tends to go bigger over time cause of save games (lots and lots of save games like skyrim alone can take up anywhere from 20 GB to 50 GB), documents, installing mods for games and some log files which is why i left 250 GB for the system drive. So will i be space starved if i leave it at 64 GB ? Also i dunno how to reduce the side of committed charge without reducing page file

Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use DX9 o.O. May God Bless them those whoever came up with that idea. :dry:

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ... ... but you're always welcome to search for it. 

You could just pagefile size to 8-12gigs. Thats most you will need in near future. I have 16gigs of ram and low point set to 4gigs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv