windows 10 start up password problem with language

Giannis109

This is my problem
A guy had wrong clock at his computer and then he told it to someone else to fix the time. he did it right but when he restarted his computer he had only greek language setting and his password is in english, he pressed Alt+Shift but nothing changed.

Fist time that something like this happens to meet a problem like that, any one knows anything how to put english keyboard on the start up?

Any help would be appreciated.

If you're using Windows 10, go to control panel>date&time and on the left nav bar there's and option for region and language.

16 minutes ago, Sickshooter0 said:

If you're using Windows 10, go to control panel>date&time and on the left nav bar there's and option for region and language.

dude, he is locked out

i like trains 馃檪

36 minutes ago, Giannis109 said:

This is my problem
A guy had wrong clock at his computer and then he told it to someone else to fix the time. he did it right but when he restarted his computer he had only greek language setting and his password is in english, he pressed Alt+Shift but nothing changed.

Fist time that something like this happens to meet a problem like that, any one knows anything how to put english keyboard on the start up?

Any help would be appreciated.

Using a windows installation usb, you can hit 'Repair my Computer' and then there will be some options. Select command prompt, and then type "start notepad.exe" . Hit file, open. Browse to This PC or My Computer(depending on windows version), the C:/ Drive, into the users folder. Figure out the folder name for his account. Then, close out of notepad, and type "net user [the folder name for his account] *" . It will then ask him to enter a new password. Close out of CMD, and after it loads, hit continue to windows 10. He should be able to log in.

i like trains 馃檪

21 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

Using a windows installation usb, you can hit 'Repair my Computer' and then there will be some options. Select command prompt, and then type "start notepad.exe" . Hit file, open. Browse to This PC or My Computer(depending on windows version), the C:/ Drive, into the users folder. Figure out the folder name for his account. Then, close out of notepad, and type "net user [the folder name for his account] *" . It will then ask him to enter a new password. Close out of CMD, and after it loads, hit continue to windows 10. He should be able to log in.

Ok i will try it