PC build help

ɪɪ

Hey i was just wondering if someone could tell me if they see any problems with my parts list. i am pretty sure its all compatible, just want some conformation before i spend my money. Thanks

Capture.PNG.e5d00c17db7d8c5c8ec8247f50bcbe04.PNG

Hey there. All looks good, but I dont really see a point in getting an i5 in combination with a hybrid cooled 1080ti.

Its not going to cause you problems now, but when you go balls to the wall, might as well go all the way. I would go for the i7.

I'd choose a 500GB 850 EVO SSD and also that CPU doesn't suit the GPU.

If you're gonna go for a 1080Ti then you should probably have an 8700, 8700K or Ryzen Equivalent.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

14 minutes ago, ErrantNyles said:

Don't see the point of you CPU-MOBO combination. Not worth.

Also, that PSU is super expensive and totally not needed.

hey thanks for the info, what PSU would you recommend?

3 minutes ago, ɪɪ said:

hey thanks for the info, what PSU would you recommend?

Where are you from/where can you buy from? This PSU is 180€ in my country.

I have an EVGA P2 1000W which is also platinum rated and I can guarantee that it's totally NOT worth the difference from it's GOLD brother. So, just get another PSU with a lower rating (silver/gold) to save quite some money, usually. You can also skip down to 650-750W if you want, as your system isn't gonna consume much.

27 minutes ago, ErrantNyles said:

Don't see the point of you CPU-MOBO combination. Not worth.

Also, that PSU is super expensive and totally not needed.

do you mean get a  i7 8700 or change the motherboard?

3 minutes ago, ɪɪ said:

do you mean get a  i7 8700 or change the motherboard?

8700K or just change platform at all. The 8600K isn't a good choice moneywise, and there are no B or H 370 equivalents so any non-K is still not wise to choose from. Also, there is little change you are gonna have a future upgradability path with Intel at all.

If you want a gaming machine only, you can go for the 7700K(Z170/Z270) or 8700K(Z370), maybe delidded and well overclocked. If you want to play on 4K however, Ryzen 7 is just great as well. 

.. or you can play the waiting game and see what AMD and Intel will offer in the next few months for the CPU market.