[Review] Conbrov T17 Dash Cam

Got this camera for my step-dad's truck for Christmas so I thought I'd give it a review like
I did for my other dash cam. Below is my usual pros / cons list along with some video links
and a couple final conclusions.

Pros

-Compact and the body is very thin, doesn't take up much window space
-Image quality is ok during the day and very clear for night
    -When there's not a lot of light, the picture goes
    black and white and makes things easier to see
-Easy to use menu
-Auto powers on when power is applied via USB and starts recording
-Adjustable recording loop size (Adjust how long you want each video) up to 10 minutes
-You can flip the video if you want to use the camera upside down
-Adjustable exposure, but from what I can tell, this can't be done on the fly and is only done in the menu
-Small battery to keep recording after you turn the car off
    -Time can be adjusted
-Manually record by pressing OK and manually lock by pressing MODE

-Manually turn off screen by pressing the power button
-Locks video when certain G-forces are felt during an accident.
-Has a camera mode in case you need a backup camera for accident pics
-Includes Micro SD card reader
-Has an extra micro USB to USB-A cable to connect to the computer
-Has a car charger with an integrated cable that's long enough to be run through the A-pillar, about 11 ft
     -Charger also has an extra 2A port at the top to charge your phone.

Cons
-Only supports up to 32GB mirco SD, which means you get about 2.5 hours of recording max at 1080p
-No easy way to get the videos without taking out the micro SD card or camera out of the car
-Micro SD card reader requires the card to be in pretty deep with no push to pop out.
    Card sticks out only 1/8th of an inch and that's what you have to use to take it out.
-No memory card included, though they provide a free one by registering on their website
-If you put the video in locked mode, there is no way to turn it off without completely stopping the recording
-There is a mention of motion activated recording on the box, but I was not able to find this
    feature or any settings for it in the menu

Surprisingly this camera has a lot of pros for how cheap it is and most of the cons are just features you don't really find at this price point.

If your interested, here's the Amazon link
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076TYQFSG

There's also a 20% off discount that's still going on using DCT17CAM

With that bringing the price to only $35 USD, this camera is a very good budget / beginner dash cam if you need something to get you started.

Video Links

Day: 

NIght: 

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)