Cpu Upgrade

Currently I am rocking an AMD Fx 8320 and a MSI R7 370. I was just curious if upgrading my cpu to an i3 7300 would be a worthwhile upgrade and in the future what GPU would be a nice pair.

It's not a worthwhile upgrade at all. You're better off upgrading to a new platform such as the Ryzen series. For about the same price as the i3 7300 plus a motherboard, you can pick up a Ryzen 5 1600 plus a mobo in the US, which will perform much better in just about everything. As for GPU choice, it will depend on what CPU you want to go with to an extent and what your budget is, but generally I'd recommend a GTX 1060 or above. Avoid Vega at the moment and RX 580's, as they are still way over priced.

I would suggest going for an 8000 series intel chip or a Ryzen chip, anything else is going to be a dead-end for the most part.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I would highly suggest staying away from a dual core processor. Depending on your budget, a Ryzen 3 1200/1300X paired with a 1050Ti or RX560 4GB would be good pair, or you could go higher in the video card (but prices for them are pretty high now. A B350 motherboard would also allow you to overclock the Ryzen processors, but you also want higher frequency RAM for Ryzen, but you can always overclock a lower frequency RAM. You do have to get DDR4 RAM, which also adds to the expenses from inflated prices. 

You could get an i3 8100 or Ryzen 3 1200for the same price.

Intel should be launching the B/H series chip sets in the next few weeks as well.

Though A320/B350 boards tend to be pretty good if you're on a budget.

1 hour ago, Bennettboy9 said:

I’m just curious will I notice a difference?

Not really no. With a Ryzen or other new system though, you'd notice a huge difference.