AI suite 3 won't open

abduh96

So just got stuck with this same issue, and none of the links to the beta are working. If anyone got a link to it or are able to share it I would be ever so thankful...

3 hours ago, Ztaal3 said:

So just got stuck with this same issue, and none of the links to the beta are working. If anyone got a link to it or are able to share it I would be ever so thankful...

What is your motherboard model?

5 hours ago, Ztaal3 said:

The alternative link is working. https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/DF2DE4CE4EAB462AB1E30D8CE559DBBFY

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

22 hours ago, chris_gpvd said:

What is your motherboard model?

Asus matx z97

• 3 weeks later...

Go to the page of Maximus VIII boards, they have the latest stabel AI Suite 3.

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

• 4 weeks later...

Good news, AI Suite II started to work again after some recent windows 10 update. It's working for me if you had the same issue in January give it a try now.

14 minutes ago, StubbornDwarf said:

Good news, AI Suite II started to work again after some recent windows 10 update. It's working for me if you had the same issue in January give it a try now.

What about AI Suite III? Has anyone shared any feedback?

1 minute ago, chris_gpvd said:

What about AI Suite III? Has anyone shared any feedback?

Sorry, I don't know. But I remember that back in January ASUS released an update for ASIII and I thought that it was already working. Anyhow, you should give it a try now, install ASIII after you update your win10 to the last patch. If ASII is working, ASIII is probably working too. Also, check ASUS forums, I learned that ASII was working again there. Good luck.

Just now, StubbornDwarf said:

Sorry, I don't know. But I remember that back in January ASUS released an update for ASIII and I thought that it was already working. Anyhow, you should give it a try now, install ASIII after you update your win10 to the last patch. If ASII is working, ASIII is probably working too. Also, check ASUS forums, I learned that ASII was working again there. Good luck.

Oh, ok. I just performed a full reinstall of my pc, too much stuff had been broken and I decided to just erase everything... The latest AIS III (3.00.13) seems to be working. Although there is no EZ update, but everything else seems to be working for me now. Even the Asus Minibar (the fan widget thingy) works... 
Here you can find the latest AI Suite 3 (3.00.13) from Asus themselves.