Asus X370 Prime Pro - No RGB Control?

So my motherboard has 4 RGB LEDs on the back that light up a section of it and give a nice glow. They are definitely RGB as they go through the colour spectrum. I further confirmed that functionality here:

aura-614x250.jpg

That said, when I install ASUS Aura software, I only detect my Strix GPU, and cannot see a selection for the motherboard in order to control it's onboard LEDs?

Anyone seen this before?

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

Asus AI suite has such a bad interface that you have to really look out for what you want to change.... There has to be option for it i recently had to do it because i switched from closed case to Glass window and that red lights on my Z170 Pro Gaming annoyed me. 

3 minutes ago, Klemmbrett said:

Asus AI suite has such a bad interface that you have to really look out for what you want to change.... There has to be option for it i recently had to do it because i switched from closed case to Glass window and that red lights on my Z170 Pro Gaming annoyed me. 

I haven't actually installed the AI Suit (it comes with too much crap and i'd rather not install stuff that I don't need), I only did the Asus Aura software, which normally is used to control my GPU lights but it works kind of like Corsair Link as when it detects more devices it becomes multi-functional.

I ll take another look today, perhaps it could be faulty...

3 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

I haven't actually installed the AI Suit (it comes with too much crap and i'd rather not install stuff that I don't need), I only did the Asus Aura software, which normally is used to control my GPU lights but it works kind of like Corsair Link as when it detects more devices it becomes multi-functional.

I think you need that shitty ai suite to control motherboard lights ... I needed it just to turn off that annoying red light i thought its fine when its saved to kill that but it turn off back on when  i wipe it off my drive...

22 minutes ago, Klemmbrett said:

I think you need that shitty ai suite to control motherboard lights ... I needed it just to turn off that annoying red light i thought its fine when its saved to kill that but it turn off back on when  i wipe it off my drive...

Ahhh I see, ffs... Alright I ll see if I can get it work with that tonight. Thank you mate