Looking for a good-cheap monitor with the following specs

dstlny

So i'ma be upgrading my Monitor to something newer, since the one i'm using currently is rather dated and is slowly dying. I currently have a 32" 1080p @ 60hz one, which is from around the 2009 era.

However, i am looking for a 32" 1080p monitor at around 144hz, it has to be VESA complaint too. It would compliment my 7700k & 1060 6GB beautifullly at lower settings. 

Alternatively i i could go 1440p @ something like 75hz, but i've has immense trouble trying to find anything like that.

Have a budget of around £400 if that makes a difference. 

You can get a 1440p. 27", IPS 144 Hz Freesync monitor for $300, somewhat more for the UK but still around your budget. 34" TN 1080p panels are not worth buying at this point over IPS. You can also get 4K IPS/AHVA monitors that overclock at lower resolutions for a little more. Level1techs do regular reviews of these monitors and are big fans of them, as am I, as I buy several of the 1440p ones every year. Unfortunately, thanks to Linus catching on to these monitors, they are now sold out even faster than usual and it may take a while before stock is at normal prices again, but they are certainly much better than any TN 1080p panel.