Help!

So i have posted to reddit alot, and i was told to post here. My problem is that my pc display goes out after nudging it, and it bothers the hell out of me. Once its out, my power led on my case goes out, and stops working to turn off the power. But, when i reset with the psu switch jt turns on the pc, but the pc doesnt display. I jave tried all ports, onboard and on my gpu. I have reset cmos. I have gotten the pc to boot long enough for me to install win10, but after nudging it like i said, the pc becomes a lottery, with a 1 in 500 chance of the power button working, leaving me to repeatedly reset cmos, plug and unplug, and all that jazz. Please help, as i just built this system and i want to game! The specs are ryzen 3 1300x, rx 460, wd 250gb (i know ill buy more storage) hyper x fury ddr4 2400, msi a320m gaming pro, and cooler master 500w lite. All stuffed and cable managed into a corsair 88r case.

sounds like a motherboard problem. Maybe its shorting out somewhere. I had the same problem but on much older system (10 years old) and it was a motherboard problem. 

Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use DX9 o.O. May God Bless them those whoever came up with that idea. :dry:

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ... ... but you're always welcome to search for it. 

you running any external hard drives or cd roms?  What are you using for mouse and keyboard as well as any other peripherals you may have.  Including aftermarket cooler if applicable

As DeadlyTitan said, it's probably that:

2 hours ago, DeadlyTitan said:

sounds like a motherboard problem. Maybe its shorting out somewhere. I had the same problem but on much older system (10 years old) and it was a motherboard problem. 

It also might be that your drivers (including chipset) are not up to date.

6 hours ago, JustAStrangeGeek said:

As DeadlyTitan said, it's probably that:

It also might be that your drivers (including chipset) are not up to date.

I updated bios already, like i said i got win10 installed

7 hours ago, Praxis727 said:

you running any external hard drives or cd roms?  What are you using for mouse and keyboard as well as any other peripherals you may have.  Including aftermarket cooler if applicable

No external or dvds, just razer deathadder elite, red dragon kumara mechanical, kraken v2s, and firefly mousepad.

Have you tried a different display cable? Even though it sounds ridiculous.

Edit: I'll contact MSI tomorrow morning (currently late night) and see what they say about it.

Edited by JustAStrangeGeek

18 hours ago, JustAStrangeGeek said:

Have you tried a different display cable? Even though it sounds ridiculous.

Edit: I'll contact MSI tomorrow morning (currently late night) and see what they say about it.

Thanks and yeah i have

4 hours ago, Stings said:

Thanks and yeah i have

I need the brand name for the rx 460... as well as the motherboard serial number and model name, please send these by a private message.