Most likely not. Maybe with you lower resolution 

whats the bottleneck then

if (you want to reply) {

USE THE QUOTE BUTTON 

}

else {

DONT

}

sorry but nope, thats a 2 core chip and its equal to an i3 on desktop. I am speaking from personal experience. I do play Planetside2 and i have an i3, and trust me its not enough. most of the time it'll be a shuttering mess even at the lowest render distance setting. 

Planetside2 Really needs a true 4 core chip and is CPU intensive. I mean okay it'll run, sure np it'll run but the results wont be pretty and you'll have to deal with some shuttering. if you think you can deal with the occasional (or frequent) shutters then go ahead. 

But i tell you what, its totally worth it,its a really good game.and i enjoy it despite of shutters i experience. Just you know what? just download and try it, its free anyway. The game can always use more people :) .. And welcome to planetside2

Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use DX9 o.O. May God Bless them those whoever came up with that idea. :dry:

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ... ... but you're always welcome to search for it.