What about this system?

Flaneln

In January im getting a new gaming computer . Im on a strict budget so i'm not expecting to play on ultra settings with 60 fps . I have been stuck for years with intel hd 3000 graphics so any i don't care about highest settings . I care running the game on 1080p with at least medium settings on 40 fps + . Will this pre-built system be enough for that? Or should i try to pick parts up myself but then i will have to worry about getting the pc together and managing the os installation which for a lot of you is probably like bread and butter but we all are different . So what do you think about it?

https://capital.lv/Produkti/Katalogs/Gaming/NEO-gaming-datori/Dators-Capital-NEO-X-Baneling-G4560-8GB-1TB-GTX-1050Ti-4GB

2 minutes ago, Peter041098 said:

What games are you planning on playing? 

It is hard to say at moments notice but PUBG is definitely one of them . Something like Insurgency and CS:GO i'm sure will run with 60 fps + anyway . Probably Battlefront 2 also. War Thunder and World Of Tanks too.

Edited by Flaneln

well its not the worst prebuilt i have seen but the PSU is questionable, what do you have now? slapping a 1050TI to it would probably be my choice if you have a desktop

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well its not the worst prebuilt i have seen but the PSU is questionable, what do you have now? slapping a 1050TI to it would probably be my choice if you have a desktop

Won't happen . I have a laptop. This will be pretty much a fresh start for me . Planning to add parts in future to this when the time comes .

1 minute ago, Flaneln said:

It is hard to say at moments notice but PUBG is definitely one of them . Something like Insurgency and CS:GO i'm sure will run with 60 fps + anyway . Probably Battlefront 2 also. War Thunder and World Of Tanks too.

It seems okay for the games you want....

Just now, Flaneln said:

Won't happen . I have a laptop. This will be pretty much a fresh start for me . Planning to add parts in future to this when the time comes .

then well, if you really dont want to build it yourself, this isnt the worst i guess. has OK upgrade options as well but you are going to want to change the PSU and really for $500 used you can get a system with an I5 and a 980TI and 16gb of RAM, at least where i live and based on the deals i have managed to pull off with ease

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016